Compass Rose Destiny
A free public charter school serving students in grades K-12. Coming to the greater Austin area, August 2021!
who we are
- A focus on making sure students master the fundamentals of reading, writing, and mathematics, and can apply their knowledge in real-world settings.
- A commitment to small group instruction and personalized learning.
- Ensuring a 1:1 device to student ratio with basic computer literacy skills taught at every grade level.
- Early exposure to courses preparing students for success in multiple AP courses.
- Commitment to meet the needs of all students, including students with IEPs and/or 504’s.
- Starting in Kindergarten, every student takes computer coding classes in order to prepare them for success in high school AP Computer Science classes.
- All classes have an element of Design Thinking where students are presented with a problem and then given tools to generate their own solutions.
- Students have access to cutting-edge technology and learning platforms in and outside of class.
- Daily grade-wide and weekly whole-school meetings teaching about and celebrating students who model our core values.
- Behavior system based on reinforcing students’ strengths and working together on their areas of growth.
- Constant communication with families about students’ character development.
Bus Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Locations coming soon…
Meet Our Leaders
Founding Head of Schools
“I believe in the power and necessity of excellent public education. I want to help provide all students and parents in the Greater Austin area a clear path to the future they deserve.”
Sr. Director of Austin
“When leaders and teachers are supported, when communities are listened to, and when relationships with students are held sacred, then nothing is impossible.”